Thursday 25 April 2013

Skicare Wishlist


1- Eve Lom Morning time cleanser- 40£
2- Eve Lom Intense Hydration Serum-75£
3- Eve Lom Rescue Mask- 35£ (50ml), 55£ (100ml)
4- Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm- 34£
5- REN Resurfacing Aha Concentrate- 30£
6- Eve Lom Cleanser- 40£ (50ml), 55£ (100ml), 85£ (200ml)

Once again I was browsing through the SpaceNK website (cheeky me!) and I put together a few bits that I really want to try.
You might notice that they are quite pricey, but since I no longer have teenage skin, I have been using more high end products and I can see a massive difference! I love REN I have a few of their products, I love their masks and cleansers ( I might pop in a review soon!), I have heard so many good things about the Resurfacing Concentrate so I really want to try it.
The Emma Hardie Balm has been so talked about that I really want to see for myself if its really worth the hype! And then we have Eve Lom another brand that I have been hearing a lot about.
So have you tried any of these products? If so are they worth the hype and price tag? Let me know in the comments.

Disclaimer- The images were taken from the SpaceNK website and google.

No comments:

Post a Comment