Saturday 6 April 2013

Having a SpaceNK Moment!



Today I was browsing through one of my favorite websites SpaceNk and I came across with a lot of beauty products that I want to try, so I decided to make a Beauty Wishlist.
Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products.

1- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance- £28

2- Nars Tinted Moisturizer- £ 28

3- By Terry Touche Veloutee- £ 35
( I already have the touch expert advanced and I love it! I already have re-purchased it 3 times! But I really want to try this one)

4- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder- £ 34

5- Kevyn Aucoin Pure Powder Glow in Shadore- £ 30

6- Laura Mercier Mettalic Creme Eye Colour in Burnished Copper and Rose Gold- £ 18.50

7- By Terry Baume de Rose- £ 35

You can find all these products at   http://uk.spacenk.com

Disclaimer- All the images were taken from the SpaceNK website

No comments:

Post a Comment