Monday 8 April 2013

Cara Delevingne "The It Girl"

Love her funny side!!


AW 13 shows
Cara won Model Of The Year 2012 at The British Fashion Awards

Cara walking on the 2012 Victoria's Secret Show


Some of Cara's Magazine Covers
Burberry Ad 2012 with Eddie Redmayne

I love Cara Delevingne I think she is so much fun so I decided to dedicate a blog post to her!
This last couple years her career just exploded, she keeps getting bigger and bigger.
This season I just kept seeing her in almost every show.
I love her fun personality and that she doesn't take herself too seriously. And like I mentioned before I love her Eyebrows!!
If you like Cara's makeup I found this video by the amazing Tanya Burr where she recreates her look. 


Disclaimer- The shows images were taken from www.style.com
All other images were taken from google


No comments:

Post a Comment