Friday 26 April 2013

KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr



KORA Organics is Miranda Kerr's Organic Skincare line. 
I have talked about how much I love Miranda's Makeup but she also has beautiful skin, so when I heard she had her own skincare line I wanted to know more about it.
It is quite pricey but the products have amazing ingredients like Noni ( Miranda's favorite!), Rosehip Oil, Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Aloe Vera.
KORA Organics mission is to provide optimal quality certified organic formulas to nourish, rejuvenate, beautify and transform the skin.(Quote from the website)

Here are some products that I really want to try.
Cream Cleanser- 44.95
Exfoliating Cream- 54.95 AUD
Calming Lavender Mist- 39.95 AUD

Purifying Day and Night Cream- 59.95 AUD

Clay Purifying Mask- 49.95 AUD

Hydrating Mask- 49.95 AUD

If I decide to buy them, I will pop in a review. Let me know if you have tried KORA Organics, and if you liked or not.

For more information check out the website- www.koraorganics.com

I found these 2 videos where Miranda talks about KORA and and to use the products.






Disclaimer- The images were taken from the KORA Organics Website and google.


No comments:

Post a Comment