Friday 5 April 2013

All about the Eyes- AW 13 Beauty

Gucci AW 13 Beauty

Jason Wu AW 13 Beauty

This season the makeup that caught my eye was from the Jason Wu and Gucci shows. It was all about the eyes! I love the copper and blue-purple shades it's a fresh of breath air because a lot of the makeup that I saw from the other shows the focus was on the lips with a red or berry lipstick, which I love but it was nice to see a departure from that. I'm obsessed with this looks, I will definitely try to re-create them. I will let you know if I succeed, we shall see!
What were your favorite makeup looks this season? In your daily makeup do you focus more on the eyes or lips? I used to be a lipstick girl but slowly my love for eyeshadow is growing I blame MAC and Urban Decay and their gorgeous palettes!  Let me know in the comments.


Disclaimer- All images were taken from www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment