Friday 24 October 2014

The Makeup Change Up



Recently I have been doing my makeup a little differently. I have been using a new blush that I´m obsessed with, the Mac Mineralize Blush in Love Joy,its a bronzey shade with gold shimmer.It´s beautiful it just adds a bronzey glow to your skin, sometimes I wear it on top of bronzer and others by it self. For me it´s a change from my peach blushes, and since I bought I can´t stop using it!
Another recent addition to my collection is the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Isola Bella, it´s a peachy nude, which I normally stay away from, but after seeing Tijan using it on a video I was sold and bought it even thought I was afraid that I wasn´t going to be able to pull it off, but when I first put in on my lips Surprise Surprise I actually liked it and have been using it quite often.
Sometimes is good to have a makeup change up,to every once in awhile to try something a little different but don´t expect to see me in a green eyeshadow anytime soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment