Wednesday 8 October 2014

SS15 - My Edit

New York



Anna Sui

Zimmermann


London


Matthew Williamson

Temperly London
Marchesa


Milan




Alberta Ferreti

Luisa Beccaria
Etro
Dolce & Gabbana

Paris



Valentino

ChloƩ
Elie Saab


Fashion week has ended, and as usual I always post my favourites looks and shows.
I was quite surprised to see a a lot of dark colours, a lot of black. In some shows I though are these the AW collections? No these are Spring/Summer collections! But I wear black all year round so theres not much I can say about that. 
My favourite shows, If I had to pick a Top 3 definitely would be: Dolce & Gabbana, there´s no surprised there, I love it! It´s feminine, sexy, it always reminds of the italian screen sirens, what can I say I love Dolce & Gabbana!  Etro, love the boho vibe it had and Elie Saab it was so feminine.

What were your favourites shows?

Disclaimer- All images were taken from www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment