Friday 22 August 2014

Spain Haul


On my Birthday I went to Spain, and obviously did a bit of shopping so here´s what I bought:
I went a bit brush mad and bought 2 and yes they look similar! I bought the Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush, which I have been using for powder and Loving it and the Nars Yachiyo brush.
As usual I went a bit eyeshadow and lipstick crazy and I´m still regretting not buying a few more bits but there´s always next time! For eyeshadow I bought the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Bronze, Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 in The Top Shelf ( Includes shades Mixologist and Cognac) and Lóreal Color Riche L´Ombre Pure in Matte 107 Macaron Vanille.
As for lips I finally bought the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl, I had my eye on this one for a while, the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks in 360 As You Want Victoria and 470 Glam Plum Fulham and finally the Maybelline Baby Lips Electro in Pink Shock ( my fav) and Berry Bomb( not in the photo, it kept photographing blue!)
Finally I bought a nail polish from Max Factor from their Gel Shine range in 45 Gleaming Teal.

I already have a list for next time! I know I have a problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment