Monday 18 August 2014

Birthday Makeup



Last Tuesday was my birthday, I loved my makeup, so what did I wear? I after trying a few looks I finally decided on this. For my foundation I choose Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation ( I mixed shades 6 and 4), By Terry Touch-Expert Advanced (shade 3) under eye concealer, Nars Laguna Bronzer, Nars Gina Blush. For my eye makeup my favourite part! I used Mac Cork eyeshadow all over the lid, Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Palette in The Dolce Vita ( I used the dark brown shade in the outer V and crease and patted the glitter shade all over the lid) then I used Mac Cork eyeshadow again in the crease. For my feline flick I used my Dior Waterproof Eyeliner in 594 Intense Brown, for mascara I used a new favourite Lóreal Miss Manga Mascara. Finally for the lips I lined my lips with  the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in Eastend Snob, then I used Mac Patisserie Lipstick and finally a Dior Gloss in 452 on top. And Voilà the look was complete!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment