Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Paris Makeup Bag


Recently I went to Paris, so I thought that I would break down what I took with me.
I tried not to get carried away and just bring the bare minimal. I did just that except I brought quite a few lip options!
For my base I brought the Bourjois 123 CC Cream, I love the coverage it gives, it´s one my favourite foundations ever! For concealer I went with my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, currently obsessed with this to cover my under eyes circles, sexy I know!
For blush I actually took 2, the Benefit Dallas, a current favourite, I´m so obsessed with this blush that I have to force myself to use something else! I also took the Nars blush in Gina ( not in the photo) , a  favourite of mine, but most of the time I used Benefit Dallas. For bronzer I took Nars Laguna, one of my Holy Grails, I love it so much!
For my eyeshadow I took my beloved Mac Soba, I can´t go anywhere without this! My favourite eyeshadow of all time! I actually have 2, one in my Mac palette and another in the pan , that´s how much I love it! I also brought the Dior palette in 796 Cuir Cannage, a beautiful neutral palette. For mascara I obviously took another holy grail of mine the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara.
Finally for lips here´s where I went a bit mental, I brought Mac Patisserie ( holy grail), Maybelline Color Elixir in 725 Caramel Infused, Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anita, Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Doce Vita , Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 92 Ăˆmotion.

I also did quite a bit of shopping, haul coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment