It seems Summer finally has arrived, even though the other night was pouring rain!
But as I´m typing this the sun is out, so I thought it was the perfect day to write about my favourite lip colours for summer, in case you couldn´t tell there are mainly hot pink!
-A few months ago The Body Shop released new shades from their Colour Crush Collection my favourites are the shades 14( fuchsia hot pink), 15 ( warm hot pink) and 18 ( coral-strawberry), yes I´m terrible at describing colours! They are quite sheer but you can build them up, perfect for Summer
- Mac Flat Out Fabulous ( Hot Pink with a purple undertone) ( It´s a Retro Matte finish so you will need to exfoliate your lips and loads of lip balm before you apply it!)
- Mac Lustering ( Strawberry colour) It´s a luster finish so is a little more sheer and moisturising.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 44 La Diva ( LE) ( Bright Pink with purple undertones)
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 06 Pink Pong ( Fushia Pink) it dries Matte
- Chanel Glossimer 179 Murmure
- Ysl Gloss Volupté 206