Friday 4 April 2014

Feel Unique Haul




This week finally arrived this order from Feel Unique, it was about time! Since I ordered it almost 2 months ago! First they lost my order and I had to wait 35 days to report it and then 2 more weeks for the new one to arrived, needless to say I was very disappointed with their services! Normally within a week my order has arrived. But now onto the good part: what I bought! I bought 2 things from The Balm, I love their products and I love the packing because is so vintage inspired and I also bought 2 things from Rimmel.

- The Balm Frat Boy Blush- I have used it twice now and I have I have to say I LOVE IT! It is this pinky peach colour that looks so beautiful on.

- The Balm Betty-Lou Manizer- I already have Mary-Lou Manizer and I Love it and this one was no different, is this gorgeous bronzy Highlighter, I think is going to be great for summer, but I already wore it and I love it.

- Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm in Give me a Cuddle and Rumour Has It.
I love both colours I have been wearing Give me a Cuddle which is a baby pink shade and Rumour Has It is more of a fuchsia berry shade.




No comments:

Post a Comment